• 9/6/22 Tuesday, 6pm Nueces County Republican Club Toastmasters (recurring 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th Tuesdays), Nueces County Republican Party Headquarters (NCRP HQ), 5151 Flynn Parkway, Suite 103, for more information call Mike Bergsma 361-537-6964.
• 9/7/22 Wednesday, 11:30am BACALA (Bay Area Citizens Against Lawsuit Abuse), Ortiz Center 402 Harbor Drive, Corpus Christi Rachel Campos-Duffy, is a NYTimes best selling author and TV personality.
• 9/7/22 Wednesday, 5:30-8:30pm Get Out the Vote Training with former RPT Vice-Chair Cat Parks, Ara’s Seafood and Steaks, 6917 S. Staples, Corpus Christi, $10 cost includes dinner.
• 9/8/22 Thursday, 6pm Coastal Bend Tea Party Island Group (recurring 2nd Thursday), Texas Mesquite BBQ & Grill 11862 TX-361, Corpus Christi, guest speaker Chairman Todd Hunter, for more information 361-290-7068.
• 9/8/22 Thursday, 6-7:30pm CCDF/Biblical Citizenship 8 week course (every Thursday evening) NCRP HQ 5151 Flynn Parkway, Suite 103.
• 9/9/22 Friday 7:00am Toni Anne Dashiell Zoom call featuring Michelle Lope, who is running in the new HD 45 along the I 35 corridor between Austin and San Antonio, and Richard Hayes who is running in Denton County’s new HD 57, to register go to Toni Anne Dashiell’s website.
• 9/10/22 Saturday, (every 2nd Saturday) Moms4Libert Training: 9-10am Library Book Training, 10-11am Legislative Training, 11am-12pm School District Team Training, CCDF Office (County Citizens Defending Freedom), 10309 SPID, Suite E1, Corpus Christi.
• 9/12/22 Monday, 11:30am Nueces County Republican Women (recurring 2nd Monday) Ara’s Seafood and Steaks, 6917 S. Staples, Corpus Christi, for more information call NCRP HQ 361-452-5448. Topic: meet the candidates.
• 9/12/22 Monday, 6pm Election Integrity Project, (nonpartisan, recurring most Mondays) Silverado Smokehouse, 4522 Weber Rd., Corpus Christi, for more information call Donna Eyles 301-848-5577.
• 9/13/22 Tuesday, 7pm (doors open at 6pm) Nueces County Republican Party Executive Committee meeting (recurring every 2nd Tuesday), Ara’s Seafood and Steaks, 6917 S. Staples, Corpus Christi, all are welcome, for more information call NCRP HQ 361-452-5448.
• 9/14/22 Wednesday, 8:30-10:30am Coffee and Conservative Conversation (recurring 2nd and 4th Wednesday), NCRP HQ.
• 9/14/22 Wednesday, 7pm Nueces County Young Republicans Nolan’s 4117 S. Staples St., Corpus Christi (near Gollihar).
• 9/15/22 Thursday, 6pm Coastal Bend Republicans (recurring 3rd Thursday), Texas Mesquite BBQ & Grill 11862 TX-361, Corpus Christi, Speaker: Sheriff J.C. Hooper. for more information call 361-290-7068.
• 9/15/22 Thursday, 6-7:30pm CCDF/Biblical Citizenship 8 week course (every Thursday evening) NCRP HQ 5151 Flynn Parkway, Suite 103.
Save the Date:
9/29/22 Thursday, Cameron County GOP 1st Lincoln Day Dinner, details to follow.
10/15/22 Saturday, 5-9pm Vote Red Potluck, NCRP HQ 5151 Flynn Parkway, Suite 103.
10/27/22 Thursday, South Texas Alliance of Republicans will host Lt. Col. Allen West at the Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina.